The MI 3143 Euro Z 440 V is a multifunctional, portable battery (Li-ion) or mains powered test instrument with excellent IP protection: IP65 (case closed), IP54 (case opened). It can be controlled via an Android app A 1522 aMESM, MI 3152 EurotestXC, MI 3152H EurotestXC 2.5kV, MI 3155 EurotestXD or MI 3325 MultiServicerXD. The MI 3143 Euro Z 440 V is intended for measuring the effectiveness of automatic trip out protection in case of faults in transformers and other HV equipment. With its high precision line and loop impedance measurements on AC circuits, high current dR 300A loop and line measurements for testing partial voltage drops and contact voltage measurement, it is ideal for testing in industrial settings.
- High precision 4-wire 220 A Z Line and Z Loop Impedance Tester;
- High range impedance measurements in 440 V / 16 … 420 Hz AC Networks;
- High current dR 300 A 4-wire partial voltage drops;
- Ground fault analysis with contact, touch and step voltage;
- Floating Voltmeter for partial contact results;
- Selectable test load (33.3 % to 100 %);
- Improved thermal performance;
- Portable battery (Li-ion) or mains powered test instrument;
- IP protection: IP65 (case closed), IP54 (case opened);
- CAT IV 600 V (3000 m) safety category;
- Bluetooth communication;
- Black box design (remote-controlled via an Android device).
סירטון - עדכון גירסה MI3143/MI3144
MI3143 / MI3144 Data Sheet