NH Research, Inc.’s (NHR) AC & DC Regenerative line includes the Modular DC Loads (9200, 9210), High Current DC Load (9220), High-Voltage DC Load (9300) series, Regenerative Grid Simulator (9410), and the 4 Quadrant AC Load (9430) model. NHR’s AC & DC regenerative products are designed to assist companies in performing testing while simultaneously improving utility-energy efficiency and reducing operating costs. The regenerative feature results in a dramatic reduction in the net utility consumption and reduction in utility-demand charges. Each has their own specific set of features suited for specific applications.
NHR’s AC & DC Regenerative products eliminate the cost associated with operating and maintaining cooling systems such as air-conditioning and water chillers. They are designed for testing applications such as battery cycling, battery packs, chargers, EV, flow batteries, fuel cells, micro-grid testing, super capacitors, vehicle to grid (V2G), and much more!
- Regenerative, recycles loading power instead of converting it into waste heat
- Advanced control features beyond simple settings of voltage, current, & power
- Simulation of real-world conditions (including transients and parameter adjustment)
- Built-in waveform digitizer & advanced measurement system
- Precision measurements with separate voltage/current ranges
- Eliminates need for additional measurement devices
NHR regenerative products deliver the power, precision and flexibility needed to meet or exceed your test solution needs.