A two-pole voltage detector is a basic tool kit for electricians. High quality rubber construction make this the professional’s choice. Both models support Voltage measurement, Continuity measurement, Single pole test, Phase rotating field test and a torch function via a white LED for working in dark areas. The products are built in accordance to the latest voltage tester standard EN 61243-3:2010 and are GS approved by TÜV test lab.
- AC, DC voltage testing;
- Phase testing;
- Rotary field testing;
- Continuity testing.
- Voltage testing up to 690 V;
- Automatic AC/DC recognition;
- Continuity buzzer and led to indicate resistances below 500 kΩ;
- Phase & Rotating Field Test;
- Auto Power Off;
- LCD display;
- Optical and Acoustic indication of Protective Extra Low Voltage.
- Mid level electrical testing;
- Mid level electronic fault finding;
- Field servicing;
- General purpose.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 60 x 20 x 240 mm
Mass (without accessories): 200 g