מצלמות תרמוגרפיות ליישומים מיוחדים
Professional thermography solutions that cover everything you will need in the field. The testo 885 thermal imaging camera is designed to meet the highest demands in the field of industrial and building thermography. The kit comprises an 11° x 9° telephoto and a wide range of accessories that ensure you are properly kitted out!
Give in-depth energy advice; analyse building envelopes at a glance; check solar panel systems while they are being serviced, installed or repaired. Carry out checks on electrical systems; make critical temperatures on circuit boards visible and perform precise measurements at temperatures as high as 2,192 °F. And use the matching 11° x 9° telephoto to zero in on far-off measuring objects.
The testo 885 thermography kit. It speaks for itself really
testo 885 thermal imaging camera:
- Detector size 320 x 240 pixels = 76,800 temperature measuring points, SuperResolution technology for image enhancement to 640 x 480 pixels
- Process analysis package (optional): a combination of fully radiometric video and sequence storage in the camera enables you to carry out cable free measurements making it infinitely easier to handle the camera at the measurement site
- Thermal sensitivity of < 30 mK makes even the smallest temperature differences visible
- Thermal images can be saved as JPEG
- Twist grip, tilt/swivel display enable you to comfortably take images from almost any angle
- Wide field of vision: 30° wide angle lens for a wider field of vision
- Panorama image assistant: enables you to analyze and document complete building envelope images instead of having to laboriously analyze individual images
- SiteRecognition technology: recognizes similar measuring objects immediately and automatically allocates and archives the thermal images
- Optional high temperature measurements up to 1200 °C: The high temperature option increases the measuring range flexibly to 1200 °C
- Special measuring mode for detecting places where there is a particular risk of mold. The dew point in the room is calculated by manually entering the ambient temperature and humidity. The dew point is then compared to the surface temperature which the camera has measured. The traffic light colors (red, yellow, green) on the display show where there is the greatest the risk of mold.
It’s easier still with the optional wireless humidity sensor: the readings are transferred automatically to the camera so that there is no need to enter the ambient temperature and humidity manually
- Interchangeable lenses
- Headset for voice annotations
- Built-in digital camera with power LEDs for well illuminated real images that go with each thermal image. Makes allocating the thermal images infinitely easier
- Auto focus for one-hand operation. Cuts out camera shake
- Minimum focusing distance 4 in.
11° x 9° telephoto:
- testo 885 thermal imager with matching telephoto
- For measuring far-off objects