Battery Pack Test System – 9200 Series
Battery Test System for Automated Characterization Testing, Power Cycling Testing, Life-Cycle Testing & More!
- Best configuration flexibility
- Custom waveform/profile generation
- Microsecond voltage, current & mode transition times
- Built-in digital measurements with charting & scope displays
- 3 test system control options including a Touch-Panel interface
- Expandable from 12 to 252kW with 40 ,120 or 600V bi-directional DC loads
- Regenerative, 87% efficiency of discharge power returned to AC mains
- Multiple safety layers to protect battery being tested
- Battery emulation and burn-in applications
The Battery Module/Pack Test System (9200 Series) is designed for all battery chemistries including lead-acid, nickel-cadmium and lithium-ion. This battery test system is ideally suited for applications where maximum tester configuration flexibility is needed to adapt to a broad range of battery voltage, current and power requirements now and in the future (see diagram).
Another good fit is where high-speed set & measurement are necessary to better characterize battery transient performance.
A third application is where easier and faster test program creation is desired.
All applications benefit from the battery test systems discharge power recycling capability, which results in both a cooler test environment and system cost recovery in a few years. Other battery pack test system applications such as battery emulation, battery charger test and power supply burn-in are covered in supplemental product bulletins.